7 STEPS TO A HEALTHY CASH FLOW Masterclass
Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity and cash flow is king!
No one starts a business because they love spreadsheets and book keeping (unless you are an accountant or a book keeper) but good financial management is essential if you want to avoid being one of the 60% of businesses that fail in their first 3 years. Whilst the temptation is to focus on growing your turnover, having poor cash flow can kill your business even as your sales and customers grow.
So how do you make sure you don’t fall into the cash flow trap? Watch our masterclass with Denyse Whillier for 7 practical tips and you’ll discover:
- The 7 step proven blueprint to cash flow success.
- Three simple steps you can take right now to increase profits. (Hint: This one tactic has increased my annual turnover by more than one third).
- The super simple formula that will ensure you always price your products for profit.
- The key financial metrics you should watch like a hawk
- How you can eliminate financial stress, experienced by 45% of business owners, once and for all.
- Clarity on the next steps to you taking control of your cash flow.
Make sure you download the accompanying workbook (see link below the video) for extra advice and exercises.
P.S. Apologies for the audio quality at the start of this live recording, once Denyse starts presenting the masterclass content it improves.
About The Trainer
I help small business owners to scale and create a profitable business by providing business consultancy and business coaching services on either a 1:1 and group basis. I draw on my 8 years’ experience as a CEO to help the businesses I work with to transition from a 6 to 7/8 figure turnover.
Prior to becoming a business consultant and coach, I gained 25 years’ experience in business in senior management and leadership roles, including 8 years as a former CEO. This experience is backed up by training at Cranfield School of Management, the UK’s leading business school. With experience of leading and developing staff teams of up to 150 people across 7 sites, there’s very little I haven’t had to deal with or experienced during my career in business.
You can find out more about working with me here.